1. Private viewing at host resort while in Cancun:
During your stay you will be required to attend a private viewing at the host resort (approx. 90 – 120 minutes) which will familiarize you with all of the amenities available to you during your vacation, as well as the options available to you for participation in one of the vacation ownership plans. Should you fail to attend the presentation or should you attend any other sales presentations during your stay, you will be subject to a penalty equal to your entire vacation stay at the applicable nightly rack rates. All traveling guests must attend the presentation. There is absolutely no obligation to purchase. All we ask is that you keep an open mind and have fun!
2. Airport-Hotel Transportation
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU CONTACT THE TRANSPORTATION DEPARTMENT NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL TO PROVIDE THEM WITH YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR RESERVATION AND/OR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION NOT BEING PROVIDED.
Upon your arrival to Cancun there is a 3 step process:
1. You will pass through immigration (you must have a US passport to travel to Mexico). Do not lose your FM-T (tourist visa) or you will be charged an extra fee upon your departure.
2. Pick up your luggage in the baggage area and take it through customs. After you clear customs you will pass through a lobby area where you will be approached by many solicitors. It is not necessary to speak with any of them. Their objective is to take you to property and condominium salesrooms. They are quite friendly and helpful, located in visitor and tourist information booths, transportation service desks, car rentals, etc., but there is no need to stop.
3. Exit the airport through the double doors. We’ll be next to the transportation parking lot holding a neon pink sign with your first and last name on it. Our airport concierge will be wearing a red shirt with a Premier Cancun Vacations logo on the left side pocket.
Premier Cancun Vacations is not responsible or liable for any deposits left with or monies paid to any marketing representatives or other transportation services.
Premier Cancun Vacations Transportation Department
CAN/USA 1 800 214 0190
UK 0 800 520 0456
We provide our guests with free shuttle service between all of our Cancun resorts.
3. Group Travel
Vacations are not valid for travel by groups. A group is considered to be 2 or more friends, families, family members and/or vacation package holders traveling together or meeting at the same resort during the same vacation period. If group travel is discovered prior to your arrival at the hotel, your reservation will be canceled. If group travel is discovered after your arrival at the hotel, you will be charged rack rate for the accommodations provided.
Airfare is NOT included. Phone calls made from your room and any other personal expenses or purchases are NOT included. Back to back travel of the Cancun vacation and bonus destinations and extras included in the vacation package is not permitted. Because this vacation package is a promotional offer, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or certificates.